1. 130 acre farm on the Pigeon river for $2.4 million. OWNER WILL FINANCE. FENCED, Log Cabin, 8 Bass ponds, Pasture, 3,200 sq ft shop, Office, studio, Out Buildings. Private , easy access.
2. 107 acres with cold mountain creek, Ready to develop or keep as a private estate. $595,000.00 CASH BUT I WILL FINANCE WITH A PURCHASE PRICE OF $695,000. IT WILL BE YOUR CHOICE. I had planned to develop this site but since I have retired, I am allowing someone else to do so. OR, just make this parcel your private estate. It has location, creek, pasture, many views, like crazy views.
3. 50 acres platted into 9 tracts
Good logging roads, ready to market. $149,000.00 cash or
$225,000.00 with 10% down
4. 1.6 acres on paved road. woods, close to Maggie Valley
$29,900.00. Only $2,650.00 down and $250.00 p/mt. BLOW OUT DEAL TODAY UNTIL SOLD. $19,900.00 , ONLY $3,650.00 DOWN AND $250.00 P/MT.
5. 6 acres with paved access located in Pisgah View estates. Best deal today $49,000.00 Only $3,650.00 down and $300.00 p/mt. Great area. heavy timber. LOCATED JUST WEST OF ASHEVILLE. CLOSE TO CHEROKEE, BOONE, HICKORY, PIGEON FORGE.
6. 5 acres with pasture, cold mountain creek, timber, great area called The Willows. Build a bass pond, barn, studio. $100K cash or $125K terms. gated community, nice homes.
7. 8.1 acres in Cherry Hill estates (unimproved) meaning logging roads, off the grid. $36,000.00 with only $3,650.00 down and $325.00 p/mt payments. I will finance, no qualifying. WARRANTY DEED with ALL my properties plus I provide you TITLE INSURANCE. other tracts as well. price depends on type of land. STEEP
8. 3.46 acres for $35,000.00 . bring me $3,650.00 down and you will own a great piece of ( unimproved ) land located in the Maggie Valley area of North Carolina. Buy directly from the owner, that's me! $300.00 per month payment. NO QUALIFYING. CHERRY HILL ESTATE PHASE III.
9. COLD MOUNTAIN BOLD CREEK ON THIS 5 ACRES LOCATED IN The Willows. $99,000.00 cash . Required to own this tract that offers not only cold running creek but also pasture, woods and nice view. OR $3,650.00 down and $550.00 p/mt OWNER WILL FINANCE FOR $110K and you can start building now or later. Build anytime you want on any of my tracts of land. this is a gated community but not like you find in Cashiers or Highlands. We are country and laid back but I must admit, the Gate does keep the traffic down and hunters out.
10. Above land offerings are just a FEW examples , so I have much more to review with you. If you do not see what you want. call or email me. I will review what I have in my own personal inventory and hopefully find you a tract of land. Remember gated communities, which I have a few, and Covenants and Restrictions here in the smoky mountains is not a bad thing. We enjoy our farm animals, gardening, fishing, hiking and golfing or just peace and quiet.
call Skip Petzold 828-593-9744 or go to contacts and email me
Pictures to your left showing the 130 acre farm located just west of Asheville. This property ideal for a private farm, equestrian estate or easy to develop taking advantage of the 1 mile of our cleanest trout river in western North Carolina. The Pigeon River is gorgeous and full of trout. $2.95 million with terms.
Waynesville, Maggie Valley , West of Asheville and SW of Boone NC. Smoky Mountains Finest.
130 acres with log cabin. 1 mile of TROUT RIVER. PASTURE, 8 BASS PONDS, 3,200 sq ft shop with 14 ft door clearance. Many out buildings plus care takers home. Huge covered bridge entry with classic log and mortar studio hand built by local crew.
More specifics of land I have for sale will be presented on the next few pages. This page introduces you to some of the basics of my offerings. $3,650.00 down in most cases and from $300.00 p/mt. All with my owner financing. Properties have Covenants and Restrictions placed by me because we have no zoning. These C/R protect our investments.
Typical photo of my properties and the gravel road system in most cases. Some projects have paved roads. I own and will finance all my land sales here in Waynesville, Maggie Valley area of North Carolina.
JUST ONE OF MANY DEALS ON UNIMPROVED LAND.
12 ACRES FOR $59,000.00 WITH $3,650.00 DOWN AND $375.00 P/MT.
Owner financing on all tracts of land. From 1 acre up to 100 acres. Only $3,650.00 down and from $300.00 p/mt. North Carolina land for sale.
Item #1: I have approximately 50 tracts of land for sale all with owner financing. Cash offers will be discounted. I will finance up to 30 years for those of you wishing to leverage your investment. I charge 6% interest. Once we find you a tract of land, then we will figure out the best terms that fit your budget.
ITEM #2. NORTH CAROLINA LAND SALES 1 ACRE TO 100 ACRE TRACTS OF LAND ALL WITH OWNER FINANCING
ITEM #3. LAND FOR SALE - 130 acres, HORSE OR CATTLE FARM ,ONE MILE OF RIVER FRONTAGE $2.4 MILLION
ITEM #4. UNRESTRICTED tracts of land located in Haywood County. These tracts of unrestricted parcels will be 10 acres or more. I have 107 acres total and you can purchase as many acres as you want but a minimum 10 acres.. 10 acre to 12 acre tracts priced from $85,000 up to $105,000. all with owner financing. You will need $6,600.00 down and payments from $500 to $600 p/mt.
We are located just west of Asheville which provides a regional airport for easy access. We have major hospitals both in town and in Asheville. Some of my communities are gated but not in the sense of typical Florida gated communities. Gates control 4- wheelers and hunters.
please call Skip Petzold at 828-593-9744 for more details
We have very little zoning in our County, Haywood County that is. Therefore I do have some restrictions that apply to all my properties. Please do not confuse this with typical Florida, GA and SC covenants and restrictions. We remain country and love animals of all kinds. We enjoy our work shops and barns but prefer no junk cars lay around. Modulars welcome.
Copyright © North Carolina Land Sales Smoky Mountains . All rights reserved.